In honor of the return of the fourth season of AMC’s The Walking Dead…I’ve scared up some tutorials from the zombie experts who create the amazing monsters that scare the crap out of us every week.
To see my version of one of the “Walking Dead CDC Hospital Doctors ” scroll down…
Paging Dr. Smith…(sorry about the blurriness my hubby was laughing uncontrollably at me while taking the picture)
Drinking my morning coffee…
Doesn’t every one dress up everyday to go to work? No…just me…?
Zombie Doctor Instructions:
- Purchase scrubs and lab coat at Value Village
- Apply dirt and black makeup to clothing to make dirty
- Apply tea stain and blood to clothing to layer affect
- Purchase Bloody gauze and wrap around appendages
- Add body parts and/or other props such as stethoscope
- Do makeup as directed in Tutorial
- Eager for The Walking Dead! (joshhagen.com)
- Watch the new ‘Walking Dead’ webseries (madfanmusings.wordpress.com)
- My Cousin…A Walking Dead Zombie (bxcheapskate.com)