I don’t think there is a more fitting costume for this very sinister looking guy…he looks like he is about to pull out a gun and let you have it. Which is why he is perfect to dress up as Nick Fury, who seems like he is having a perpetualy bad day. #NickFurry
My gift to you to celebrate Halloween!
In my opinion, one of the most overlooked parts of the Halloween Party is the music. Music sets the mood, and can turn a good party into a great party. It breaks the ice, loosens people up, and (especially with themed music) can really pump up the fun factor.
I know what you’re thinking, you bought a couple of discount CD’s at PartyCity, and so you’re covered right? There are so many cheapo “scary” music CD’s filling the stores it’s easy to get seduced by the convenience and forget that it really is better to make your own music compilations than to “torture” your guests with 18 different types of creepy door sounds.
But it takes time right? Well, consider this my Halloween gift…I have put together a Top 100 Halloween Songs Playlist just in time for Halloween! Happy Haunting!
About the music:
A couple of notes:
This compilation is a mix of old favorites and new, there are some really funny campy songs as well as some darker ones mixed in with the traditional Halloween staples. This list is recommended for an adult Halloween Party and there is no particular order…just shuffle and play however, you may need to make a Grooveshark.com account to play it (it`s free)!
Here is a sampling from the compilation:
1. Thriller – MJ
2. Ghostbusters – Ray parker JR
3. Witchy Woman – The Eagles
4. Don’t Fear the Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult
5. Everyday is Halloween – Ministry
6. Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
7. Living Dead Girl – Rob Zombie
8. Monster Mash – Bobby Picket and the Crypt Keepers
9. Red Right Hand – Nick Cave
10. Sympathy for the Devil – Rolling Stones
The link to my “Ultimate Halloween Playlist” is below, enjoy my friends and have a Happy Halloween!
Well friends, it’s finally here…the day we have been looking forward to all year! I have so many things planned…I hope you do to!
If not grab a snack and watch a scary movie, Halloween doesn’t have to be elaborate just have fun!
This ooey gooey Halloween Chex mix is the perfect use of the new pumpkin spice flavored m&m’s…as if eating an entire bag of them isn’t enough.
- Win a Swizzels Matlow Halloween Treat Selection (catsyellowdays.com)
- 17 Vegan Halloween Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth (ecosalon.com)
- Spooky Food and Crafts : A Halloween Roundup (todaysnest.com)
i don’t have words for this costume…it is just that awesome.
Courtesy of: The 57 Greatest Pet Costumes EVER.